In the current economic climate, educational institutions are experiencing threats to their funding.
Colleges need to recruit more students from emerging affluent communities to replace those lost from communities with reducing affluence.
HNW and UHNWIs segmentation forecasts
- Five-year forecasts for HNW and UNHWIs segmentation.
- Coverage of the 30 largest global wealth markets.
- Guidance on the best communities to devote your limited marketing resources to.
- Relationship-tracking tool allows you to identify the HNW and UHNWIs with affiliations to your educational causes.
- Liquidity event-tracking facility monitors tens of thousands of sources daily, highlighting new benefactors, and any new wealth with your existing donors, in real time.
Our database and bespoke research allow us to qualify lists of alumni from your school or college who have, or may have, accumulated wealth. In these cases, emotional and historic ties can be leveraged for future support.